We believe that people are the key to success and we are proud every time when somebody new is joining.
Work in the world of great brands.
Ladon Design is a group of talented designers. We feel proud of them all on board. We work to deliver digital projects that change the world. Begin your adventure with tips and mentor support from your first day. You can ask for help, give and receive feedback, set goals and develop your skills, adapt working hours and get tasks from your home or office. Sounds good? Join us!
We are looking for experienced and creative minds to cooperate. Have you worked in the industry for several years and can you boast a portfolio? We are waiting for you!
Chance for beginners
We provide a great start to a professional career, good earnings and a plan of employment and development after an internship with a positive assessment.
Are you a sales specialist who is not afraid of new challenges? Are you fluent in English? Join our team as a Sales Manager.
- Active acquisition of new customers in foreign markets.
- The development of trade relations with new and existing clients.
- Analysis of customer needs, customize products and services to their requirements.
- Preparation of tenders, negotiate commercial terms and agreements.
- Very good command of English language (C1+ level) enabling smooth communication with Partners.
- B2B sales experience (preferred sector: IT or Marketing);
- Analysing of Partners’ business needs.
- Ability to actively negotiate with Partners and organise business talks and meetings.
Ladon Design is looking to hire a talented Graphic Designers to join our skilled team.
- Provide graphic design technical support in applications.
- Designing promotional materials (print and web), product packaging, marketing folders, websites, merchandise.
- Work closely with the creative and marketing team to produce compelling, integrated communications campaigns.
- Strong skills proven by portfolio.
- Very good knowledge of DTP.
- Aesthetic sensitivity and artistic ability, sense of composition and color.
- Knowledge of the basics of graphic design in line with current trends.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or CorelDraw.
Elementor Web Designer
Are you someone who is proud of the websites you created? As a web designer, you will help our team create beautiful and useful websites.
- Define and realize unique design vision for our product.
- Research and design concepts for new websites that are usable, beautiful, and marketable.
- Design page layouts and interactions for our website, ensuring they are pixel-perfect and user-friendly.
- 2 years of experience in a web design environment.
- Strong skills in Elementor proven by portfolio.
- Motion design experience – an advantage.
- HTML & CSS – an advantage.
- English – high level written and spoken.